Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Wednesday, 9 August 2017

More Retard School Discipline Problems




Stop that!!!


One of these days, you little chits, they're gonna legalize the strap again!!! And when they do, I yam gonna go to town on the lot a ya's!!!!

I'm so damned mad I could spit! I went into my office to apply some sooooothing Preperation H - and some little retard swapped the tube out for Absorbine Junior! I have a flaming ring of damnation were my arse used to be!!!

Now I know why Unca Bob died young...



Even the class cat is a laughing retard.
I need a drink!!!


1 comment:

  1. Ha!
    Ha!Ha!
    Ha!Ha!Ha!

    That's a hot one. Get it? Hot one?

    Ha!Ha!Ha!

    I kill me.

    ReplyDelete