Y’know it just has to be a woman that made that, right? Would it kill ya ta cut up the friggin tomatas? What’s those green leaves? Why not take a great big squat on it, Toots?
Any lady that does something like that to her man doesn’t get one a those cutsy-tutzy bare bum romantic spankins… we’re talking the business. The full meal deal!
I better go lie down and relax before I do something rash and somebody gets wrecked.
I am not a man to be trifled with.
This Italian-American is highly triggered by the site of that! 😆ReplyDelete
The poor, oppressed pizza. Degraded by vegans, derided by foodies and fake artisans... I feel your pain. ;)Delete
That’s a PIZZA???? Dear lord, I thought it was some whacked out version of a wheel of Brie. (which in and of itself would have justified the post’s title)ReplyDelete
Not what i want to see in a pizza, but i would appreciate the effort and endure the dinner in anticipation of what she has planned for dessert.ReplyDelete
1. Take the stems off the spinach.ReplyDelete
2. Take the spinach off the pizza.
3. Take the tomatoes off the pizza.
4. Add meat. Lots of meat.
5. Maybe some more cheese to fill in the giant gaps between those slabs of pre-sliced processed cheese food product.
6. Actually bake the thing. The crust is still white, for crying out loud!
7. Drink the wine and call the pizza place.
HAR HAR HAR!!! 100 thumbs up!!!Delete
Worse yet, that ain’t spinach, it’s basil. Gag me!Delete